Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some guys, most of the guys I should say are just so... fake. How should I say it. In chinese I meant "xian shi".

Once they know the girl is attached, they just disapeared suddenly. Suddenly don't even bother to drop her a sms, don't even bother about her, care about her, talk to her. Hey what's wrong with being a friend? Why talk to a girl because you think you've got a chance? Not because you truely treat her as a friend and stay in contact? You just wants her to be your girlfriend? Must be wooing her then willing to sms then talk to her and care and concern about her?

It is freaking obvious. It happened so many freaking times. But that's perfectly fine for me as that makes him nothing much to worry about.

Things like this happened and also that made me see the difference in you.

Remember the past, no matter who am I am with, you just want me to be happy and doing fine. Once in a while you will pop a sms. I replied as a friend I am sure there's nothing wrong with it and definitely not betraying my past bf.. I still quite don't dare to reply you much as I scared.. you know me la huh but well, that's the past. That time I purely treat you as friend and someone who frequently cheered me up. Remembering you the one that accompany me smsing when I am bored. I am sure you still remember me selling mooncakes and teasing me huh. .. then after not replying your sms for quite some time, and we had not been in contact for quite some time till one day your friend gave you the courage to ask me out again. From then....


I thought if I keep don't reply your messages, you will somehow forget me one day and gave up. Well, your perseverance and effort was not for nothing. Haha and this time round let me have a taste of it yea, not recieving your sms the whole day but got to wait till the night when you have that 5 mins to spare...

You will only be able to read this when back yea, which is 12 more days=)

1 comment:

Thundercat said...

Hahaha I am still reading this blog even though I know that you are attached. =P