Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well this is my working environment, I really love talking! Shall get a job in future that relates to talking, but definitely not promoting stuffs

That's my working environment...
Chailing, the 21 years old mum!


Seth pretending? by the way, this intern is just slacking beside me
Other telemarketers
My first lesson @ BBDC
Jiahui and her cousin.

Random: 150 dos and don'ts at my working space=p




Well this morning went for lesson two. After that Jiahui(going towards cityhall) went with me to meet netballers. We were heading to Dimsum place for lunch to celebrate Jun's 21st birthday. With netballers that means Huiqi is present!



Qi insisted taking this pic. she say it's nice... ?

Here we go! -"Longmen" habourfront centre





Half custard half chasiew- Bao

Was so excited and hungry at first, kept ordering and later we realised don't have much time to finish the food. We ordered too much as well. Stuffing them makes me felt so bloated and fat. OMG my face~!
*Waiting for pics from ting! lost hope on yuxiu to send us?haha

Can you believe it, the six of us ordered 50 ++ plates of food?!?!?!


Went to the open space at vivo to sit digest and chat...
Pictures pictures**

Then I went to town to find Clara. She wants to buy melaleuca stuffs.. so am I. There to buy the mask again=)

Straight after that, went home to join the kid's celebration. My mum has been looking after them since I was primary 4. The eldest sister will be in primary 4 next year. Can you believe it..


Chloe Chlarice Colleen

It's Chlarice's birthday


Something interesting, anyone saw before? After lighting,the lotus candles will burst out suddenly with the happy birthday music.



Nice right!
I know where to get it. can surprise your friend!

Well, I don't dote on them so much when they grew up. I only play with them when they were babies. I do think of them at times, wanting to dote them a bit more. But I just don't express my love for them? I am very cold towards them but I do miss them when they went back to malaysia occasionally. Remeber they were nuisance to me when I am taking my Olevels. Just cant help screaming at them whenever I am studying at home. Always don't feel like coming home because of them. They got my parent's attention all the while. I felt that it is unfair to me.

As for now, I grew up le. Get to see them lesser. By the time I reach home, they already went home. However, sometimes still feels that my dad vent anger on me cause the kids made him angry. He don't scold them so he raise his voice at me. Hiazz but he is a good dad. Very good. Really.

I should cherish what I have. I know but my action don't show. What's with me?

Well, he this time round, he is the one educating me about economy~~~ I STOPPED him before he could even continue. Whenever he bought things up that relates to finances and money and savings bla bla bla, it totally spoils my day. Totally.

Why why why why do I have to worry so much about $$. They were the ones that made me think so much whenever I spend. Hate it. The feeling sux. Think so much just to spend. ARGH! That's why I don't like to go shopping. I am even lazy to spend as I am too tired to think. Don't feel like seeing any clothes watches heels accesories bags. I know whenever I see, I have to think think think. I am tired. They always ALWAYS reminds me about saving and save for the raining days. Hey, it makes me wonder if I am really so poor? Do I even have the freedom to spend the money I earned? You make me feel sad about spending. I am not happy whenever I buy things. Even if it's the money I earned. Sigh*

I had never use the ATM card before. Don't be surprise. Yes never. I don't even know the pin number. Cash on me is so limited. So don't think of robbing me.

My bro loves to spend on things he wants. Especially technology stuffs. He had 3 psp 1 DL lite and lots of handphones. He just love them. Whenever he anyhow spend, I am the one that 'kena'. You wondering how?

My mum will complain to me... that my bro buy this and that again, keep saying to me " don't know he buy for what? have so many already. Your kor kor huh everytime got pay got $ liao then anyhow buy things..." Bla bla bla so on and so forth. ARGH! It always repeat on my head and makes me don't dare to spent. Hey I am a lady I am a girl~ no retail therapy for me? So I turn to eat? turn to get busy. I love to be busy, have a tight schedule. That's just me. Felt satisfied that my time is so well spent and I am not wasting any minutes and seconds. Eat, another problem for me. Problematic me.

I eat 3 meals a day, I will put on weight. I have two meals a day, weight can be maintain, however problem will occur such as hair will drop a lot more then something will just skip for months... The skiniest time of my life is mmsp that time. I want back my slim face...











He call every night. Surprising eh the first two months can even call me and sms. Life seems tough inside? But he's a man. Well, he is really making effort... Another weekend past and the next weekend I shall see him again... cheers=)

No comments: