Thursday, October 16, 2008

By right, I should be posting a topic a day about the book, but I haven read the book yesterday, and not today I suppose. Well, why? Not because I am bored with it, but yesterday the book with me was the theory book haha. Went for Lesson one with Jaihui and her cousin. The instructor is quite handsome and humorous. Oke, he's quite old already, that makes him look manly- man.

Well, I never know one day I will be excited about learning driving. Guess its because of him? He encourage me to take and yes. Here I go=).  Saw the cars in the circuit excites me too, can't wait to sit in one!

Pause my APB, he wants to take pic** upload it when he sent me!

And today, the book with me is my sketch book! Got to start working on it and brainstorming after consultation. My bag doesn't have much space to spare, so didn't bring too many books.

Oh, something disgusted me this morning. The train was crowded as usual. And there is this guy standing in front of me, facing me. When the train reaches Batok, we all tried moving and while trying to shift my hand(carrying water bottle) closer to me, the back of my hand brushes across his front botttom. Erm ya gross. I felt so ar, gan ga. EEwks. This guy don't know is old or not. Wears formal but carrying a crumpler sling bag. Well, just something to remember for the day.

Going to work in the afternoon after class... 
Economy is bad, so the more we should spent? Don't you agree. Haha do something different from others, remember? Calling to make appointments at work for advisor seems a bit tougher as a number of them starts educating me about the economy. Guess I haven't been reading enough newspaper. 

Well, back to concentrate on my work=)

I look forward to open my eyes from sleep every morning. Looking at my phone will never fails to leave a smile on my face. I await his message of the day.

No comments: