Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of school, my lecturer shared with the few of us this book called "Whatever you think, think the opposite". I read this book about a year ago, and can't remember what is in there exactly, somehow know this is a good book to inspire me to make daring choices. Think beyond my ability.


Yes. It is indeed inspiring. Once again, I have more courage to think the sideways. Safe choices, safe decisions, safe ways, safe methods. NO. Don't be just like anyone else. Don't be the everybody. I don't want to lead the life my parents gave me. I want to do better, much better. Too safe, everthing is just to safe and I don't see the challenge, I don't see the fun, the excitement in life. That is not enough for me.


10 more years to set the path for my life? Yeap around there. But it is also not wrong to turn to another direction after 30 years old. Anyway, no one knows what will happen next, well, hope for the better, dream for a better dream.

No comments: