Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hasn't been bloggin for three days haha bored with my previous post? Oke a quick recap of my weekends as I still have assignments and research to do. ops! haha Can't blog too long yea

Sunday was suppose to me my dear stef at 12.30 but when I called her, she was still sleeping. So I met Vincent and we headed off to Lezhar house. The second year I went to his house for Hari Raya! Well, quite emo sitting down there. Even when stef came, I still didn't talk much. We all just sat there and watch tv. Woaw man that stupid lame show. Beach babe and hunks kena kidnapped and then how they got saved. It's all about looking at their bodies..... boo!



After that went to eat dessert at Chinatown with my dessert friend Alvan. haha make me feel so stupid. Well,need to go back to 'yuan dian' to reach another place. Alighted at the wrong stop! Omg la

Then on Mon, after lesson went to meet ah li! Peili yea. Even though we haven been meeting up for quite some time, but seems like through reading my blog, you know my situation huh... similar? You better ask him to cherish! haha. We sat in marche for around 3 hours? haha wanted to look for ah jo but end up playing with their caps...




Source for sauces! Took so many sauce. Well, the mint one taste quite wierd yea



Their chili sauce is nice. Well,we ordered that potato thingy (alamak I can't remember the name.) And also a chicken crepe. And a mushroom soup.
Everything's here

How can we miss out the dessert?! MAngo cheese and Apple almond tart! The mango is soury cheesy refreshing. Almond and apple tast great together and the crust...yummy!



Picture time!







Look smart yea
Ah li requested to capture this

No comments: