Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well, was talking about my new relationship in previous posts it shall be time for mentioning the old one I thought. Just had some thoughts while bathing. I think every relationship will have something to learn from. Every break-ups have their reasons and people can try to avoid them when knowing more reasons and don't repeat others mistakes?

Till now I have not say much of your good sides. Maybe I 'ai mian zi' so nice words don't just comes out of my mouth easily? Or I just don't feel like using on you. Nah I don't quite know what's going on when I am with you. Cause we don't communicate. Once again I don't know how to communicate with you. After so many attempts to get better after every patch up but our relationship still failed. Thought we already know what's the problem for the previous breakup, can prevent it and still love each other as much. Reasons to patch up? one, cuz still have feelings for each other. Yes just one. But they were just thoughts.Come to think of it, you are not a bad guy, we just don't suits. One word to end our relationship, don't suits. One reason, don't suits. I don't suits you, you don't suits me after knowing each other for... say 4 years? Knowing the problems only after broke up, that is always the case. But what's the point only to know what's going on, what's the problem when breaking up was already the choice? Treat the reasons as a full-stop to this relationship- I told mysef. Conclusion, one reason to patch-feel, one reason to break- don't suit. What's with the suit, wrong with the feel.

Patch up that time we made promises to overcome problems and get better. Promises are meant to be broken. Perhaps we are just still growing up? Don't know how to think, still don't know what each other wants?

To every couple out there, cherish and love who you love and who loves you. Knowing one day you might not be able to hug and kiss him anymore. Not be able to ask her/him out, not able to hit him as you like, pinch him to show you love him, tease him for nothing and won't get scolded, send him a sweet sms, sent her/him to work, send her up home and give a good night kiss before you leave. Even if you want to, he or she might be other people's boy or girl some day. Don't regret when everything is too late.

But things happenend for a reason.

No comments: