Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now in school rehearsing 10/10. This is the second time we are joining this 10 minutes drama thingy... Oh so sorry to sok=x but this is just acting ar...dun mind oke=)

Now waiting for Andrea to finish her food then we shall start again. But I've got to go work soon... working till late again=)

Don't think I am serious enough this time round acting.. go into the crying character, then get out so fast cause keep pausing to change the settings and positioning... get into the character... weak cry sad helpless... oh no!

Alright shall post the fattest face I had in my life some time when I am ready to. Haha scare~ all of you all! Hiaz post already should be able to help prevent myself to eat too much? But I am feeling hungry every 2 hours... help! The fats don't goes to the right place.

Today is thursday can you believe it? Tomorrow will be my kor's POP. And I will also be able to meet... finally~~~~

More pics* coming up. Stay tune>.=

No comments: