Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Was wondering guys want to have a girlfriend because she can satisfied his needs? Well you should get what I mean needs. Cause like you don't have to desperately look at it as you have your partner to...can approach her instead of randomly picking... nah just random thoughts... is it one of the reason you guys is loving your girls?

Well, if never do it before at this age, it is not normal I guess. Everyone is saying it is such a common thing now. Well, I just don't want to be like everyone else. Remember one of my post, be different, yea that's where I felt not like being anyone else. So what? Doesn't mean I haven grown up or childish. I find that it is really alright. Relationship does mean more than just doing it... ....

I said before that I am going to post about the Venus and Mars book everyday with different chapters, guess you've forgotten that I am still reading it. Today was reading about Men hiding in their caves, keeping quiet when something bad happenned. It is their way of solving their problems. Don't talk doesn't mean they don't care. It's just that he haven got a solution yet. It takes time so girls should not keep asking him to speak up and try to find out what's the problem with him. It will just frustrate hime. Probably let him solve it himself. I shall elaborate more when I am really free to blog.

The more I read, the more I relate to my previous relationship. Things read are just quite true. BUT I still think my previous relationship really can't make it. Because everything comes down to communication. And also effort from one another. It's really hard to get us communicate. It takes too long for him to hide in his cave. so... well, past. However this new relationship, we don't have much time to even find fault and quarrel. Nah I don't wanna quarel. Understand it's tough inside. I will work hard too=) misses

No comments: