Sunday, October 26, 2008

Friday went to bro POP (passing out parade). I am so proud of him! haha... well he says he need just one percent to get the best cadet award. It's alright, you have done your best! I can see that he worked hard these few months. Print his test notes, pull up everynight to improve his Nafa test.. he is a good guy, he is smart, just that he wants to do it or not. He won't let others look down on him. He prove himself wrong to anyone who look down on him. That's my kor.




Mum Dad me
Then we went back home downstairs to eat zi char.. simple nice wamrth=)


Met him for a movie. Tropic thunder.. quite a creative approach=) He slept awhile...too tired le ba. Should meet on sat instead right haha. See you sooo super tired I very scared sia.

So on sat went for dinner then walk around. I always enjoy strolling and hearing and talking to you. No mather where is it... just so relaxing and nice.

It is neon* right =p

No comments: