Friday, October 10, 2008

Well, so there's actually ppl looking at my blog, I though I only blog for myself and some closer classmates to see. Haha Huiqi! stalk me everyday is it? haha jk. Got visit my blog see so easier to understand what I said? but will there be lesser things to say when we meet cuz you already read about me? I also heard alot of my friends saying blog will actually make own friends misunderstand things and also causes friendship to broke up. Hope mine does'nt. Since you girls do read my blog, shall I post a blog that's all about what I've know you?

Was chatting with siyu while we walked home, and I thought of an idea... describing Rainbow.. arh duno how to start. It's late I will do it tml? haha * Qing shi mu yi dai*

Anyway, tag me alright? Haha if not I am gonna self entertain again=)

No comments: