Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It has been 4 days. I am afraid if I don't type it down, I might forget the wonderful moments with you. I know I am right. It's so not my style but that's oke. Mindset will change as time goes by.

It was a sunday. The first day and first time we met outside school. Well I should say the first time you sucessfully ask me out. Went for a dinner and movie, then you sent me home. So that's the night when we saw my cousin Kenny at cineleisure.

Second day we met because your friend can't make to meet you, so end up ya picked me up from workplace to Hardrock for a dinner again. Oh no you are making me putting on weight, eating ice cream desserts for two days. But the fish was super nice, love it man, yummy~. The atmosphere was great with the live music. Even though we had to voice out to talk but that save me from being tricked by your blue-color trick.





I am tired and sleepy now but I still want to write it down. And carefully checking my grammer, erm try to minimise them alright. Ya should be also packing your stuffs for tomorrow, too bad you can't pack me in.

So the third day was the chalet night. Can't concentrate on having fun or getting 'high' with them as I know if I don't stay, I could see you one more time. But at the same time afraid that you just want to spend your this night with your guy friends. Alright since you said they have been with you for the past 8months, oke at least I don't feel that bad for stealing you one more night. Ya bought me to the jetty, nice place to emo but I didn't feel emo at all. Just so relax to walk and talk and sit and chat...

Tomorrow you are going in already. Well,so fast I have another challenge. But I know and believe I can. I can face the challenge. You do your best in protecting the country while I do my best in studies.

So today is the fourth day. Went for a movie after my FSA shoot. After movie went to kallang that area for a walk. What a nice bridge. You complained too many people so you bring me to the place you grew up during childhood times.

We have so many places to go and so many things to say, save it for the future to share alright? I don't want to have "honeymoon period", just want it simple and steady.

Loves.

No comments: