Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back from a dinner at Raffles city( The shopping place I love to shop alone) at the Jap place, omg what's that place called? what ku de omg.haha.. then went to watch Eagles eyes. Quite a good show with all those camera shots and the effects, really cool man. But I think too much movement and makes me abit headache when the car is crashing and speeding on the road. Don't know how to describe... Aiya I know my grammer sux, who wants to be my editor umphx? Kiex random.

Ate this dessert, the happy sugar rush!
Yummy!


Well it was my first time having someone to drive and pick me up from my place to another place for dinner and another place for movie and back home. Felt abit being spoilt? Haha super funny, think I had never seen anyone so shy in front of me, get blushed so easily and think so much till you keep turning the wrong way. Can't help laughing at it.

So with me at the seat you are really afraid to speed up, well when you go fast, it's really quite shiok eh. The feeling is different, like flying. But safety comes first!

Hope my emo post don't affect anyone. Just feel like saying them. However the night cheered me up alot. Thanks. Well, there are really quite some caring friends around me, just that I don't notice it, thanks for concerns, felt wierd to being concerned by friends, thank I am fine just don't know how to take care of my throat.

Anyway, I will make sure the guy I will love next will have no reasons to stop loving me. I will love with all my hearts. For now, I would like to love myself first.
Good night...

No comments: