Thursday, October 9, 2008

My life for the past few days seemed to like split into two. The day without you and the night with you. So what I am I doing before I went to meet you? haha here comes the answer!

Went to get my pay after doing the survey, then go for a hairdo at town. I hightlighted me hair at last. Probably when the hair got some chemical, it will have some volume.

Coco took a picture of me

My new look

After that went to chalet at Arenda. BBQ was really nothing much. Oya, the nice curry from lester's mum, it's as yummy as the previou one! We played treasuer hunt. I group up with sihui, angela and gene...
Needa find a few stupid lame things, going around asking " Hey do u all have balls?"

It's quite entertaining, all thanks to the planning team for putting effort into the games and all these, great! After that they had prize-giving as usual. Omg."Miss autium" giving out the award to the beef-cake. HAHAHAHA! to be continue.... going downstairs to have breakfast with mum!

Oke, Guozheng got it, congrats yea. Once again, Audrey won the best dressed. Motherly goes to Melissa, Loud hailer- Marvin, all rounder Justin isist? Softest girl chaoyan got it. Erm, do-everthing-for-other-people-but-never-think-for-themselves goes to Charm!She's really lovely and super nice. haha I think all the nominee should get it, Desmond and stef, you guys were really thoughtful for others too.

After that they decided to go for a night-walk, but I went off with him. He sent his 10-years friend home then we went to jetty...yea oke, enough of him for now. Pictures!
Stef and me


Preparing for a group pic...

huh get me as ang mo?!?! gene you sure anot...

Fishball is ball
Purple?
Swimming trunks
CheckedSunglasses.
Red Toyota
Chopstick
Nike shoe
Play groundCar key
Orange traffic light
Honda ends with 2
Pyjamas?
Cat=.=

Lecturers bought us cake. One candle for two person



FSA shoot again but this time I finally see Shine again!


The look-guide, trying to achieve the eyelashes.


This time the make-up artist cheated abit, haha! My eye lashes were too stubborn, so she got to put fake ones=)

Here I go starting to pose pose pose =p





My stupid faces again...








Having new looks with new hairstyles



She pass me two rubber bands so I did this to myself.haha
Shine with another Hairstyle, pretty is'nt it?


Alright enough of me. Here's the other model, omg I forgotten her name




look at them trying to figure out the camera, how I wish Justin was teleported there!

Celebrated one of the make-up artist's birthday, ate a cake and I rushed off to catch House bunny=)

No comments: