Friday, November 28, 2008

ordinary

Yes, Sawanee said is true.. I am just an ordinary girl. A girl, nothing special. A student in hive. A student who consults he lecturer. A student who wear specs and dress comfortably to school. Well, making yourself look pretty is tiring. Don't try too hard. Tha'ts the key word I suppose.Ordinary... bing ordinary is not a good or bad thing. This 'ordinary thingy' just kept repeating in my mind...

Ordinary. Pretty is not a common fact. Good, thats great. That is how I brand myself... for now.

Remember, ordinary people can choose to do extraordinary thing to make yourself not just ordinary.

emoemomeome

Well, I think its quite hard to find someone who can accept your everything. The way you think the way you speak. The way you behave the way you love yourself and him. Will you buy something off the shelve cuz the packaging attracts you? But how's the taste, as good?

No comments: