Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've got this weird feeling these few days. The train platform doesn't look like what it seems to be. What it meant to be. It look very different from what it look like to me previously. Is it that I have start to look at things differently, or figuring out in a different angle.

Just don't feel that I am in the right place. Things have not change but why it don't look the same.

Few days ago, when I went home, I look up the block and find my unit. The HDB don't look like place I use to live in for all my life, these 19 years. Felt like I have been to another place.

I kept wondering for a second whether he drove to the wrong block. Or is it I have lost confident in myself too much that everything to me, I am just so not sure.

Next is this morning. I thought I am at the train station at the wrong hour. The wrong side of the platform. The wrong day or .... felt so weird and different.

Only manage to spend sat with him as he has got field camp training, and got to book in sat evening. He pass me so many DVDs.. aiyo I really don't know how to enjoy myself? Just not much entertainment for me ba. I don't like games, as in computer games DS or PSP. Don't have the patients to play. At times, watching TV seems like a waste of time. Hanging out with friends seems a bit fake at times. Looks fun and bonding but it just take a bye to end everything. These few weeks there's some friends asking me not to work too hard. But I just find its oke. Didn't manage to schedule out more work days due to 10/10. I plan that since practical haven start, can earn more first before its hard for me to pay the expensive lessons and also before the school work starts piling up.


So this Sunday was for myself and my friends. Yesterday Cris gave Vivienne a birthday surprise at Mindscafe. She cried...touching yea=)

Everyone enjoyed ourselves with the game. Remember this last game we played. Is sort of understanding your friends. Guessing one out of six choices in the card that what your friend's choice will be. Well, by right my choices are actually the majority choice you all had guess, but the some part of me.. the another sp is choosing the other choice. Just like the dance... Salsa is what I would want to try but... I will prefer ballroom when... muahaha. Nice stupid memories I had during prom night.. eewks and ahhh.. =) still nice though? haha oke its so long ago already...

No comments: