Friday, November 21, 2008

Congratulations sis

Yesterday went to my cousin's wedding. Was at her house that morning to see how the Jie meis disturb the guy and his bros.. that was fun and loving. They made him drank the four diff taste, well mostly with the help of his brother,then the limbo rock and the mark of his lips all over a heart template on the paper. Well, upload the picture some time.. my com has problem to go Internet, so now using kor's lappy.

Then I went shopping...

Then dinner! It was such a great meet up with my cousins and also we took pictures. Finally..it has been quite some time that we take photo together. Now I don't feel so much of the generation gap with them... Some alread have kids, but they are still very young at heart..just like us=) the attached and not married yet ..hah. Reltives are still the best companion! Ling sis keep kajiao huh.. hey hey we're qing qi yi chang...=) A memorable wedding dinner I had ever attend. They show their childhood photos and when they met...places they go..things they do.. so loving. They show the video that the camera man took this morning... cool and great editing. They did it in a very short time. It turns out very entertaining.. istudio..umphx.....

alright got stuffs to do..later going to Azhar's prep wedding lunch..happy couple again.. wish all married couples have a wonderful and sucessful marraige=)


upload the pics when my cousin send them to me... =)

No comments: