Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanks everyone who came to support us for the knockout round.Woo... and thanks all 10/10 people, without you all, wonderful great time and memories would'nt exist. Felt that school, I mean poly life is not just lecturers and assignments, there's more. A lot more... love all.

I was reading TheStraitsTimes- Mind your body. I suddenly feel scared..should I control my diet from now.. I am afraid that I will get diabetes... shit man.. Sigh* I got 3 out of the five symptom of Diabetes... oh my. Should I go check up again..or am I just worrying too much. Sick man.

Feeling wierd today..as in now. a bit hyper and lost.. umphx. Meeting up an old friend? hah... a friend that once help me through my emo times. Supper with him but then eh.. tml then on diet? haha. Tml.. will I be seeing him.. or will he be too tired to get out.. I bet he will need and want more sleep when he gets home. I would'nt mind seeing him less as long as he get more rest. Misses...

No comments: