Thursday, November 13, 2008

Volkswagon at vivo. APB is temted by the beetles.

10/10 practise on mon. Evil me?!?




Love this perm look. Thanks Aud




Nate and Nicole


Photoshoot @ Wizards of Light
Ordered 47 set meals from mac. Anyone breaking this record?



Ta-da!



Everyone is suppose to potray the look which all of us can remember.. trademark or something.. Hah lester gave me this idea.. Ms Autium! =p *paiseh aa

p.s anyway that is stef's feet. Nice yea


Her make up is on..wierd though matured??


Quite bored to take turns. Well, occupy myself with the newspaper and also distributing the Mac orders.. changing and make up...

CMYK playing and entertaining themselves... great.

Stef is changing and she causes this long que of URGENT people


Des bear



Viv don't mind..we're just acting cool



Look at the Mr Photogenic behind



My camera in a x2 mode. Nic still look good in a closeup=)



Supper Supper






10/10 knock out round...

Wonderful coverage with consealer for my blueblack hoho..thanks stef!
My makeup palette
Before
After
FIERCE
Hair styling by audrey

Eyebrow profession

Sound and lighting man- Zhao Guozheng

Nicole and Nate- again

No comments: