Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nah... I didn't change a lot after with you kiex.. I am still SP=) Just weekend more occupied by you I guess... Only listen to lesser chinese songs.. realise what Alvan said is quite true, 93.3 a lot of commmercial. Nt much new nice songs nowadays eh.. well, I m listening to English stations cuz wana improve my English..that's it.

I know what ya gonna say after reading this part. You will say don't have to explain. Bleh just saying and not trying to explain anything or report anything... think small stuffs also don't say.. I can be a mute le ba.. Or just me playing the role of a girl again? Be a listening ear can le...
 

O I forgotten to post this... went to 2 am dessert bar that night..thursday night I think. Finally have the chance to go to that place. But the blackberry is not that shiok ar... oke, at least not too much sugar for me=) Drank a little to enhance the taste and the smell of the herb.er-herm.Btw, went with ALvan and his good friend...


Toffee pudding is rich and tasty=)





Random post... this nice biscuit he bought few weeks ago at taka. I still have a few in my room.

The best dessert ever. Love it.

No comments: