Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Omy... I have some problem going to the internet at home..so only can blog in sch for now. Well, nic, happiness. I don't know. I guess so ba. But this time round its kinda wierd you know. umphx.. alright I shall try not to think too much. Of course I will wish you luck=) Found your girl must let us know kiex..she is sure a very lucky one!

Last friday went photoshoot again. Have been shooting for the grad show next year. Friday was for the committee after that we went for dinner-supper at Bedok. And yeap, so nice of him to fetch me home.. Stefany is still shy to meet him? Have chance de ba...what if one day is you and him tgt...omy see I think too much again. But everything is too early to tell ma... boo.




Stef look so pretty in this pic=)



Omy g....



Went home and saw this guy singing on TV... Look like APB right!?!?!


Saturday manage to meet him in the evening. As usual dinner movie. I think I can write a Movie review every week=.= Watch Madacasca.It's funny and nice. Worth it for an animation show. Stef next time we go to that indonesian restaurant..muahah

Sunday went to PP...
Wanted to take pic of my reflecting ring.. and accidently capture a bit of him. Yes that bit of him in my blog=)

Wana go to LOT1 library but it is still under renovation... however, so coincidentally while calling my dad to ask where are they... I saw my family going up the escalator while I go down.. I caught up with them. They were just walking around after dinner and bro suggested to go to the arcade.
Aiming at this..
Cool had fun for my bro n dad. Catching those stuffs are just addicting
Dad and bro are experts for this=)

to be continue... PDP time

Sawanee is so nice... lovely lecturer.. can see her effort and she understands me.. my working style....

Monday nothing much.

Tuesday individual photoshoot... photos upload when free to.ops.

eeh think i look almost the same. Samasama


Charm and stef, two super nice girl


Stef is using the pillow as her prop.the sleeping beauty Queen

Finally I took out my Exlim to take pics... the following photos are by my camara..not hp=)
So that I can capture my phone.. with my prop-Apple.


I quite like my fierce look


Justin Lester Jazreel Vincent Angela Chaoyan. Early Christmas?

No comments: