Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haha was talking to Jon discussing about ten ten... I have something to share. To calm myself down, I make myself feel the stage. Feel myself on stage is to enjoy the whole process up there, in front of all audience. No point getting nervous and tremble. I hate myself when I step down the stage, and think back what have I done just now. Why am I not cherishing the golden moments up there?

Walking alone at Marina and to Marina, gave me thoughts again. There will always be lots of thoughts when I am alone. There is no friends around me so I don't see a point to smile at anyone. Don't perceive as what I seems to be. With that thick make up on, my plasticky face will just be expressionless. When other look at me, I look so 'dao'.. well, is this the way I want others to interpret me? Don't know getting attention makes one feel good or bad...

good thing that my bf doesn't like me to have make up on.. if not you will get the glances as well? Nah think you don't like attention... umphx.haha

Finally I pull out the SD card from my hp and its time to upload happenings! Took it out cuz of INDS... weekday blog lesser also cuz of work and INDS... weekend blog lesser cuz of him. Haha I got reasons for everything ...

This are the pics on Stef's bday celebration. OMY that stupid karaoke guy ..sue him for taking down my number WITHOUT PERMISSION! stupid him.better don't ever call me again. And I will never step into that place. Anyway, I don't crave for karaoke anymore. What's wrong with me man...

Didn't manage to capture the dimsum cuz they serve too slow and we are too hungry! ahaha..





She like but...over budget..will you go back to get it?
Trying to seduce me?



Part II

Eating outside HIVE 1 after rehearse and before lesson.oke random.
Supporting Daryl syaiful and junior at the band perfomance during Halloween

Spend sat with him... 2nd time eating Jap curry..oiishi

Waiting for him to pack his stuffs.. I entertained myself..draw songs hug sleep

Am I hired to call or draw?haha bored at work with itchy hands


These are pics at the shelter near Radio gate... the superstar memories huh



Well, I went to mediacorp with FSA make up artist. She going for interview and needs a canvas to draw on..so yeap. Happen to be free in the morning... another eposure for me=) First saw the DJ .. ohmy sulking frustrated face as she cant go in-duno why she can't. Need the visitor's pass to get in then have to walk to the reception side... next saw FD.. omy. Okiex, artist are human also. They just have a different job=)

that's me in the make-up room...

yea you guys know who she is
Saw someone in the picture...behind...7 1 5.erm is the guy a newcomer? I have no idea

Look matured ba
...


I just felt so mini when seeing all these artist..

Mr toba send us back.. its Dawn's territory I guess, everything is so sweeet and pink haha



Went to BBDC for a practise for the evaluation. Jh I see you again!

Then to marina sq... active day=)

No comments: