Thursday, December 4, 2008

I had a very long week... each day I have 4 more hours..

Do I want this kind of life in future.. do all these.. for clients.. or sleepless nights again in Uni? I don't want. I want my dream. Do I have a choice?

There's so many fun things going on this weekend and next week, it motivates me to work harder sleep lesser... grow older and weaker...

Life is so contradicting.. the past assignment I do about sleep.. saying the importance, well the response was an immediate failure I should say..

There's so many pics for me to post it...sorry girls, jh bday pics are not up yet. Give me this weekend alrightNow in school can't read the SD card.

past few days its the carbs that keeps me awake.. I need those rush of sugars to keep me going.. but............. oke enough is enough..

Thanks for the bday cake surprise on Sunday.. My only cake? haha my family don't have the trend of buying bday cake. No point also ..jus a cake, can eat anytime I want...

Its over just like this.. whole day at home click click click click ... only have the feel when mum cook the mee sua..with two eggs and drumsticks..yummy mum. Love it.

Haven had time to open the present from chloe's mum... Contradicting again. bday is nothing but its a not a super normal day to the birthday girl/boy. agree huh?

Anyway bday to me is like.. judging how I am being remembered by others.. how other see me.. I m very paranoid cuz last time.. i m being hate by everyone.. I m a irritating girl... hiaz....i m serious yea..


Celebrate... friends come out to cele... in mind is come out for the sake of you... is'nt it like aaaaa i m so sick. Too paranoid...whatever.. i just want to dream now.... bleh

TGIF...don't think will be seeing you right. boo bah wah

TGIF TGIF....

No comments: