Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It has been quite some time that I have'nt had breakfast with my mum. So this morning I decided to change and go for breakfast with her at downstairs. Ate a sandwich called 'golden triangle' and drank milo, she had wanton mee. Simply and nice pleasnat morning=)

Had a 1010 practise in the afternoon. I am 45 minutes late, sorry guys. I am sending the files through yousendit.com . Think I upload here seems faster















So what's next? It's for me to know for you to check it out=)Be the audience on the actual day!

I suppose to work at 5 but I am late. The advisor stressed me. But once in a while he will come in to chack whether I have made appointments. He brought in chocolate to make me feel happy, a mirror to remind me to smile, and a mint sweet to keep me awake. So he is nice because of sometinhg....... .

No comments: