Saturday, December 20, 2008



Sorry guys, I am TTBF so.... well, after a chat with APB I decided to open up my blog again! Ya blogger sphere? I don't know how you spell it but, yes I certainly agree that I should blog the way I like it, because I am the one who writes it type it uploading those pics, yes this blog belongs to me and viewers you choose what you want to read(but too bad I don't think you can control the flow of your eyes down the page) and what you don't. I can't please everyone so let's just accept criticism if there's any=)

I just treat it like I am talking to you. YOU! yes you... well I am refers to anyone who reads it.

Yes and why today I had a chance to have a chat with APB at a kopitiam at Buona vista.. because the photographer-Kason is late. Well blame the bus alright, I am not blaming him. Once again APB doing shoot. Sorry Nic, today m not posing well, I don't know why but my legs are not in the right position, the pose nah I am not posing. I like the art direction and style for today's shoot but... hope you still get at least a few shots you want?

WE are at...

up and up the hill with heels=x leg kena alot of mosquitor bites too.. nic!!!
mini sp


try 1

try 2

It's tiring for...all of us.
The photos are meant to be view like this
these are not taken from them, waiting for the files~



The light thingy is doing a great job





Oya when taking on the railway track, the train just come from the back, like in a movie? hahaha lucky nic didn't leave me there because it is hard to walk on those little rocks with heels... thanks for your helping hand!

After that meet him for dinner and movie. Eat Jap Jap again. Their rice is always nice. Anyway watched a great show tonight. Cape no. 7. Music really changes one's mood. Anyway Chinese songs not bad right.. Well the whole movie is heart-warming and simply nice.

In the middle of the show, was thinking that we've watch so many movies together already=/ oh no we've gt nothing else to do just watch and watch. Alright my English is still not improving. haha
I can't remember the name of the show with the three guy..simplesimon?? alright then these are the shows we watched together- House Bunny Eagle Eye, Max Payne,Quarantine, Quantum of Solace , Madagascar, Bolt, Sex drive, Yes man cape no. 7

anymore add on for me if you read my blog.haha. Ya I don;t care I am talking to YOU right now, here in my blog..

No comments: