Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alright finally a post that feels normal?

Another busy day for me. Was rushing here and there. Fortunately my schedule is still well planned that I don't waste any precious time. After practical lesson I went to apply PDL, then head to APB's hse to help him with the photo shoot for his portfolio. Stef and Zhao was there too. Photographer, art directors and stylist we were all of them. Lighting at Nic's house was great... o by the way, Choya and Plum drink makes the best combination!




Then we use the self-timer...
WE are kneeling down..muahaha





Stef help me took some pictures. Think I look pale.






We head to Bukit Batok to have lunch together. It's so nice to spend a pleasant Tuesday together
Alright I would like to apologise for my bad language in previous posts. From NOW on.. I will be careful with my language. I admit that they were really bad. Time to improve. Thanks *.





No comments: