Sunday, December 14, 2008

So those are last Monday photos..Tuesday went back to sch for PDP lessons and then..I can't remember what I do that day. Oh no... run? I really cant remember. I am wasting my time....hiaz. So on Wednesday went to * pop.. went with * mum and that was the first time we took photo. hoho but I am still not going to blog that pic out..

Thursday had a presentation which I feel so wrong- that's the word to describe. After that chiong to work and then met a friend for supper/dinner ..tou hua! Well, that night don't feel like being home early cause no one is at home... so when I am home, felt so emo. Lonely... still not use to it.

Went to find my parents at the chalet on Friday. Nothing to do but I felt enjoyable. Reading newspaper, switching to different televison channels.. sketch some stupid ideas... took photos eat lunch and then prepare myself for the party! took my own sweet time dressing up a little. With the help of my brother ex gf.. perm my hair a little. Put a little make up... yeap.
permperm




Went to FSA xmas party. Finally get to go to their event. Its great and .... motivates me! inspire me to...

So that's a few pics of the event...

Shine xara sp
xara is the makeup artist

that's Shine hui shan haha=p...

Random shots of the place..

I don't think anyone can spot me eeek.

Elizaberth and Shine
Its blur but I still want to put it up!
She is a very pretty and nice make up artist and incharge of models...

the cat and the dog is always together
did you say its should be a fierce pic, er.. I just like to smile=)) u look cool I think I will look fierce.. hah
Pic with Mr Toba, the big big boss! =) not bossy at all, so funny the bao ka liao man


Then Xara's mum send me back to the chalet place, its on their way so its still oke. Well, back and saw so many relatives. Abit lost and just going around greeding them...


One of my cast for kiddy palace... sweetie

Family warmth...
Brother's brothers
Happy 21st birthday kor . In advance cause the actualy day is on this week!

No comments: