Saturday, December 6, 2008

crap craps...

Oh no.. yest felt like...argh.don't want to comment. You make me feel so useless helpless dumb and nuisance once again.


I want to be in this world for something. I want to make an impact in other's life. I hate to be unappreciated and useless. Let me live for something... seath imspire me to write this.

Oke, happy moments for last week.. a lot to update! Yest APB STEF VIV ZHAO and VIN cele belated bday for me..thanks all lots.. love you guys. Its simple and nice and.. just felt so wen xin..

Met Shirlyn out lecturer on street, end up we shop together. Well, how was the crepe... I m sure I miss out the fun! Stef update me alright...

After that meet him to go to his gd fren gf 21st bday celebration.. seems like everytime I am waiting... boo oke cause i am early. alright. human can wait but not car. Anyway u just remmber to drve safely! to all drivers, drive safely, zhi dao hao guo mei dao=)

Well, I m not sian at Daren's gf bday celebration. Its quite interesting to hear those army stories, felt like one can never experience it unless you through it. Too bad I wouldn't want to spend my two years like that, become macho when comes out?haha

Its just... who will feel good after being told off.. I m not use to getting scolded by bf..or even my friends, so every time I don't know how to react when u... whatever.. but I can say you are a very caring guy=)

pictures time...
I look so fair.. great lighting at the Glass house






APB this pic looks nice in this way=)

Fish and co have this special series of different flavours of the Fried fish. Promotion till tml only $10. Have italian thai mozeralla cheese philadephia cheese still got another one is like jap powder thingy. I forgot whats the name =x
one word. YUMMY!

Zai nan




Mermaid Drink

Lovely cupbdaycake






First Medal in sp
"Inside this card is what every woman wants on her birthday. It's BIG, it's HUNKY and it's Gorgeous..."



What's with that face...


Got feel?

Common fact- Viv is pretty!
Classic shot.. only you guys will know! haha

super model APB
thanks all=)


After that went shopping at town. Bought the gift for the fsa xmas party..
POSE POSE infront of the mirror. We just like to pose!. haha
The top is from melodiesblogspot. haha advertisement a
waiting for shirlyn to buy her old chang kee
my lecturer. believe it?


Next I am going to post me early birthday celebration. Thanks seth and his friends... lovely. Really a surprise. Anyway, I help them last Sunday to shoot for their blogshop..hope it helps in the sales?haha here it goes...


Seth and me
I forgot your name and me
I forgot the photograhper's name and me haha







Next is jh bday celebration at a bugis steamboat. Omy I hate steamboat. Not full and limited choice and eee so garage. haha

Skinny Carolyn and wenzhuang
Hq and sy
jh
carol





I like close up.thanks wh...

Got so hard to even take a pic with you!?!?!







Nice lighting.. outside TCC blow candle.



Hope you like it



After that meet cy allan and stef to watch Quarantine and eat super.. at the back seat hugging Domo kun ( did i get the name right?)sitting at the back is quite different from sitting at the front seat...




Next is weiqi's birthday at Wala wala.. went with mi lu bin.muahaha~ Nice place nice music nice ambience. Nice drinks? I haven taste the nice one yet... But I should say music changes one's mood. Totally agree to it. Felt so relax and able to chiong for the week! thanks for bringing me there to join in the fun...




the birthday boyjh cousin - Alvan aka mi lu bin

So sweet. Witness an indonesian guy proposing to his girlfriend. Best wishes to this newly wed...
Trying to be girlish yea..acting?
All his friends


Melted bday cake from polar pufs and cake. Nutella!

Poor him. We played zhong ji mi ma.. and he got to drink down the disgusting mixture. Eh dried martini plus nescafe plus I don't know what else you guys add from the next table...



Next, is Azhar's wedding. Congrats! Even though its void deck, but its very grand...01 02 went..not all but still quite a lot of us...plus grads and junior. Had two servings because the chicken is just too nice!




Azhar my lecturer. Handsome and capable!
All year 3s



What are they looking at... the gradshow visuals is going to surprise you!
WE took mrt and go our seperate ways.. two couples here in DCMD=)


Next will be my cousin's wedding..so lovely=)
Need to try harder!



Jie mei's having fun .haha Finally






Mum and kim kim
Love mummy
Dress up dress up for the night
Coco my cousin



Lovely cousin's daughter. The boy is my uncle's son. So many cast to do my kiddy palace=)

It has been for ages since we take photos together...



He's not bad looking though. The bridegroom brother
I am off without make up! clean and pure...



last tuesday help out at the SP Art exhibition..wearing the traditional wear. Andrea.Marvin Daryl.Stefany Syaiful. me




No comments: