Monday, March 16, 2009

Yes, that's the phrase. Nothing for me to look forward to when I woke up on Monday morning, the day after Birth09 ends. Everything nice comes to an end. Woke up and saw the A0 board right in front of me. I can't control myself, and the tears rolled down my cheeks off to my pillow...
Sigh.

Birth09Set up



Lester, on my right.
Stefany, on my right

Audrey's name card is heavy. haha
Our lecturers ballot for us the placement of our booth. Are we really fated to be together? My dear Stefany is enjoying herself in bangkok now! =p


I am really proud of mysef that everyone love this sleepleasleep book! Haha I can never feel how others feel when they read this book. I see it born out from my own hands and also the help from people around me, my parents my lecturers. Thanks for remembering it.







I met great new friend Sufi.. and another firend Yunliang who I had worked with during SD camp last year

Another award for me! haha love it.
Daryl's booth damn 'hiong' ar..
STARWARS?



My portfolio...

WHAT ARE YOU 2 TRYING TO DO ?!?!
Oh no~ haha
Muaha
Supper with the most number of people. Cheers!

Pics pics with everyone...

Ying xin wang yi

Marvin Desmond Zhao


Charm
Sherm
Sufi



Emo whole day. No mood to drive to walk to think to smile.

Night time went to catch a movie with Lea then went to IndoChine for a drink.























Nice pics of Lea

Emo
Chocolate Martini & Sex on the Beach

Cheers













I need to see through people fast. Understand and know their ulterior motive but I am too naive. Too foolish at times. Chase and Run.
P.s Paige stay single for longer kiex. Control yourself you know that you won't fal in love deeply again yet. Work towards your goals!
Anyway, told you about him and you disappeared. Regreted?

No comments: