Sunday, March 1, 2009

I think I am someone who can only have your attention for a very short while. And then you are bored with me already?
Well I mean.. seems like people will only apreciate me for a very short time. Does anyone regret knowing me this person?
What am I thinking. Anyway if anyone just want to treat me as someone to talk to and entertain you when you are bored. Go ahead lo. I am bored anyway. Sms just to kill time and be a very fake conversations that sent empty regards.
At times, I felt like a fool. Purely understand you as what I see and read and feel.
What ever. Anyway I just hope I don't aprreciate the wrong friend. The wrong one.
Had a pleasant trip to Bintan this weekend with my two best friend. Ate alot. Slept alot. Went for a massage and had a nice stroll at the beach. Swam and chatted by the pool. Took lots of photos...
tml then upload photos.. bit tired and emo=x





No comments: