Monday, March 23, 2009

Well I shared this incident with my friends and they asked me to forward them the email. Well someone suggested that I should blog it out. Haha alright I can't wait to let the whole world see this email! Sick and funny tho..

This guy came to my booth at MS a few times trying to talk to me and gave that cheeky disgusting smile..

and I received emails with attached picture of him..









OMY CUI!



Saturday

Went sentosa with this buddy.. sandwhiches, cookies, sparkles and wine. Sounds romantic huh. Well he's a nice really nice guy and nice guy. How should I say but I can only regard him as a really nice helpful friend. Someone really nice to chat with and hang out with. I am afraid you would... but no la huh. Don't think too much. Hope your 'li chang' don't switch if not... well nice guy will find his nice girl=)

Sunday

Lunch with parents then dinner with rainbow at Geylang. omg. Never go on a sunday. those unwanted glare and stares.. ate dim sum and durian.

Monday

Work in the morning then to paragon with syl and have lunch then went for the second interview. At Agape and they looked through my certs and put on a short test.
Just now went out for dinner with these two poly friends..well it's still nice to meet up again after so long. Ulterior motive? Don't know. Randomly suddenly wanna meet then meet lo.. took pics of me but look really ugly unglammed!

Don't always be so naive. But don't think too much too! Kai xin jiu hao.


She is not an "anyhow" girl!!! Thinks and consider a lot. Don't want to commit in a relationship that just gives it a try..no no way. Anyway she really wants to concentrate on the next phase of life. Be a career woman? Starting off as a Junior designer.omg calling myself..D...

Anyway hopefully can married off within 5 years ?haha

Syl...Should I comment about him? Erm can I just observe you longer... you're nice so far..but guys who wanna woo girls will definitely show the nicest side lo who doesn't know. Sorry for receiving more than giving cuz for now I can't give...

No comments: