Tuesday, March 3, 2009

are you trying to improve me or change me. Have to think a lot when talking to you. I realise I started to become not myself as weeks past. Keep asking myself if I should say these and that, is it redundant to say? What will you reply, what's your response. will you lecture me about my words again. Feel like 'learning' new things every time after we met. Like how I should behave, what I shouldn't do, what I shouldn't say.What you don't like about me that I need to change. Being criticised . Oke it just feel hurt to hear those words even though I know you don't really mean anything. But when with you I felt so tiny, useless dumb lousy whatever. It seems like you have press my value down- guess my English is wrong but this is how I want to express myself)
You said that I shouldn't waste time baking cake for you. I feel so.... you know how it feels like when you just want people to appreciate your effort but what you get in return is people ask you don't waste time. Once is enough, you still reminded me twice.thanks.

Sitting in your car is so stress, you want me to keep a look out for red light camera, look at the overhead bridge, hear if your car hits anything, careful with the door. Ya I know it's the least I could do other than being a useless girl sitting beside you in your nice car. But I felt super stress up and tired and try to be very alert whenever I can.

Alright just let me get busy and run away.... been running away. Afraid that my phone will ring at night. Afraid of the weekend. Relieved on Friday night but stressed on Saturday. I am really afraid of you. Not just that we don't have communication but I starting to find that I don't know how to communicate with you. I always tell myself to wait for you to be less busy then will have time for me. You believe that I don't need much attention. you were wrong. Who doesn't want attention from the other half? at least a short message will be enough to brighten up my day. Is that very demanding..


Know why my dad is dino. cause I am the baby dino....

Page needs a cover. The cover can't be too hard till the pages can't breath.

1 comment:

Yu Ting said...

You Don't Need to Change