Friday, March 20, 2009

Reading newspaper gave me a lot of thoughts. Was reading "Mind Your Body" and 'Urban' yesterday and both make me feel very contradicting. One reminded people to be mindful of what you eat- article about the sugar and fats content and reading food labels. But another have a page that describe how nice the fried cheese and Japanese desserts are. However it ended with 'Service is friendly but a little slow, so you may have to wait awhile before your order is ready. I used the time to schedule extra gym session".

Nice one.

The weather and timing for run has been giving Paige excuses for not running for 2 weeks! Is it time to head to the gym? -Sigh-


Should I be more careful what I put into me or just everything in moderation? It's tiring to be so mindful of what you eat but at the same time it feels uncomfortable and remorseful to be not cautious of what has been eaten.

Read about a few articles about people who got cancer and death from illness. Life is so fragile isn't it? No one will know what will happen the next 5 years or even the next minute or the next second. That makes me want to live life to the fullest each day. Eat whatever I want and do whatever I feel like doing. Guess I am in good mood that's why I am eating a lot. oh no bad sign. Well so that makes me take short cuts whenever I can. Save time but missed out a lot. I knew it all along but I am still someone who still can afford to miss out stuffs just to save time. Don't think you guys get what I mean.

I heard a voice saying, 'Stop and look back. Everything past so fast that you don't know what is really going on.'

Bleh I am stubborn I just do things in my own way.

So are you the Strategic or Tactical one? One is the star that is shining brightly silently day and night. The other is the 'hard selling' one. Haha well both are interesting to Paige but she just wants to find her own compass first.

Ordinary girl handle guys when single and handle guy when attached.

No comments: