Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our ferry!
Bintan here we come!

Enjoying my wholemeal egg bread. Made it myself early in the morning=)


omg what are you doing?



Qi's most excited food-swiss rollThere we are. On coach to the Resort.
Nice basin

Nice beach. We sat down and chat...



Check in at 3pm, but we reached at 12pm so what other things can we do??? Makan!
Need to go on a diet when back...


Went for an Aromatic Full body message. Erm, i got blocked nose can't smell anything=x Chose Ginger flavour. Each of us in different room but qi happen chose the same flavour as me

Pose Pose Pose


Night time went swimming with sy and qi was lonely. Sorry! then we slept through the night. Two of the slept first. Well bit regret that we did'nt buy the volka in Singapore..nvm healthy lifestlye!

A secret I would like to share. See the phone beside me. Think I am abit 'sick'. Hp will be like my bao bei. She is my companion and give me a sense of security when I am sleeping somewhere far from home. I put it beside me to sleep when I went to chalet or friend house to stay over. Anyone share the same habit?


blurblur. Good morning!
Breakfast- SHIOK~!

The only healthy combination Siyu say this photo is OK
To be fair to qi... lets take another one.

Tantan tan tan


See how happy I am enjoying myself...


Typical 'tourist' style of photograph

camera trick
another photo before checking out

very bored waiting for the time to past to board the bus to the ferry...






Adventure of ours does'nt ends here

No comments: