Friday, March 20, 2009

Aw... I am still missing everyone. Hunting for coursemates blog and facebook for traces of Birth09... I want to look at them agian and again. Remembering as much as I can and capturing every moment I could have missed out.

love this pic alot.. thanks Justin that this shot was taken!

lovely nice Lecturer Azhar

Thanks for this shot! haha that's so me...

So what's the life after Graduation?

Monday- Driving and Movie with Lea and went Indochine
Tuesday- Blog and went for an interview (branding and advertising company, I am going to work full time soon!) then Dinner at Kim san leng with zw..
Wednesday- Work from 12 to 10 (alright whole day gone). After work went to this nice place for a nice chat...
Thursday- Driving, photoshoot at Chinese Garden, dance cancelled but still met up with him for a dinner at AMK hub. Oh thanks for the cheescake..thats nice.
Friday- Breakfast at Tiongbahru with mum, then to Central Square for the Affidavit (well got to go court in April cause I agree to be the eye witness of the 190 bus that got into accident last year). then head to work till 10 again.
Saturday- Orange Juice+ Newspaper + Breakfast and then going to Sentosa soon

No comments: