Sunday, March 8, 2009

"hao ren you hao bao"

Like.. the bad ones will get karma?


Just came back form BBDC. I shared my umbrella with a lady and guess what, she asked where I stay and she gave me a lift back in a cab as she's going to lot one. It makes our day=)

What a weekend I had. Pissed off, loved and had lots of fun with my classmates, secondary friends and working colleagues.

Hey am I that bad? Should I be criticised till like this even if I want you to leave me or me to leave you. "Pampered princess can't take criticism". Hey watch what you say do you think you are good enough to say me this? * off. Flat chest so what. Doesn't mean next time won't have milk what. Go get a super good figure one and start showing off to everyone la. Like me two years will criticised me till like this?******!!!

I know myself I am not that bad. Well no one is perfect, you are just not the one who can accept my flaws. And I will find one that I can truly fall in love again. Come to think of it, I don't want to be flirting around and get myself nowhere. I still think sp should be faithful to one. Feel a lot better this way. I have to control at the same time- don't because of the emptiness in me, and didn't get to know that person well enough...and agree to commit. Time will tell.

On Sat it's another breakfast session! Finally we get to eat Swenson's breakfast with choices. The other time we went there's only "All-day breakfast" as it is on weekday.

APB went to Bangkok last week and he got thai instant noodle for us=)



After that went karaoke at Bugis. I am soooo happy! So high and had great fun. Didn't eat together with them at Ah Roy Thai restaurant @ Shaw tower because I am going to Mind's cafe to eat and play. That place is rated as the best Thai restaurant in Singapore by my thai lecture pretty Sawanee.

Next went to play boardgames. Those games that were introduced by the person is quite bored. Not too fun but later we managed to play some quite fun ones. Time together with the right company is very important=) Then.. so paiseh. erm yeap he's a very caring friend of mine.. sorry girls next time smaller group then can send us home together oke.

Scary time bomb

Tough.. English words..

A common sight in board games cafe. Just wana sabo and sabo



LIKE MY PDP!!!! HAHA




Sunday went to Chinatown with parents. Ate and walk around- What a hot day. When will the earth can't take it and self destruct? Isn't end of the world great. All demolished together and don't have to worry about life, think so much about future anymore.
It has been quite sometime I didn't shop around myself. Anyway don't have the urge to buy anything so just window shopping and look at wine. There is this Wine Affairs at Atrium of Plaza Singapura. So many of them selling at very reasonable prices. I drank it leh. Are you sure need to spit it out??? There were sweet ones and I love one that is a bit Sparkling and light. Feel very refreshing. There were really nice.

The tele girls came and.. erm smoke while waiting for the Guest of Honour=x. Actually I can't stand the smoke but I think it's quite rude to show it out so... just yeap. Went to Sakae. I realised I haven eat Jap for quite some time. Paige is not enjoying life for the past few weeks. Work too much I guess.

No comments: