Thursday, June 11, 2009

You're not that rude afterall. Still a 'hi'. Well Paige is open for critics. It's good to have comments too. No one can't please everyone. My blog my personal space for personal expression. Whatever.

Black lister. My blog style leh not much details.. Don't want to be a wordy blog. oke to elabrate? Let me recall that day..

You keep blacklisting me don't want to take pic with me huh. Feels kinda really blacklisted=(

I am late I admitted.
Then the Menu came in front of me I couldn't decide what to eat. Still a safer choice, I chose Phat Thai. But it is not really great I felt that not up to standard as the pork meat is not tender. A little over cooked I guess. However the chewiness and taste of the glassnoodle is better than average.

Cheyenne,the birthday girl, ordered fish & chips, different type of cuisine from all of us. Then I ate her salad=p We're chatting as usual. The two guy working there couldn't really join us as they have to work. (wow seems like I am typing a report.haha)

The climax is here. I am surprised too. You guys actually got the cake in advanced and lit up for her to blow. Brought in by famous the Amos. Ops its Amos the famous guy. Most importantly she felt surprised. She received sunflower and a bottle of cookie for presents which enhanced the compositions and color in the shots taken by the photographer- Waehou

We snap a lot of pictures, including individual and group shots. We couldn't have more plans afterwards as some of us have work and classes the next day. We all head home after waiting for the two guys to knocked off.

Before I went to bed, the birthday girl sent us a warmth message to thank us for being her friend and celebrating the 20th birthday with her.

I am glad to have her as friend as well.

Loves
The End.




No comments: