Sunday, June 28, 2009

No pic for this post. Damn it I can't upload it......zzz




Friday night went to eat perenakan food... at? The place my aunt once brought me there with my family at least 5 years ago.. or is it run by a different boss already?

Nice food which cost less than 20 bucks for two! Rice with Asam Fish, Garlic Spinach-which don't seems like spinach er.. and honey pork.

Saturday.

Suppose to go for training but my alarm didn't go off. Why? Because it is still in silent mode which activated when work. Damn ...

After which I went to Holland.V with mum to have dim sum. (we wanted to eat last week but a little late..so..)

Ordered glutinous rice, cha shao shu, chu chang fen with dough fritters, har gao, siew mai and pork rib.

That's my mum's order so I just eat anything she wants to eat. The chu chang fen is nice without the 'you tiao' cause its too hard.. char shao shu is nice, the rice is soft and the others were average.

Next was just trying my luck to see if buddy is working there. yes he is and I bought bread from there.

I went to find dear and mum went Chinatown. Is it very bad to 'pang seh' her.. ? ops.

To be continue! he's here...


So wordy la.

After I met him.. went lunch, cut my fringe, then go see cars and houses nearby his place. Well not like a typical day for a typical couple to go shopping.

Then back to his place... er ..

So playful like a small boy

he wants to scare his ah ma at the second floor

Want to nap but can't sleep...so we watched Ramen Girl instead of slumdog. That determines our dinner... search for the nice ramen at late hour.

Ramen!




Went back to watch Taiwan jing qu jiang. Manage to catch the last three awards.

Then to PS watch Transformer. Omy. Disappointed. Too loud, too much metals.

Conclusion- New-age Power Ranger.

No comments: