Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoo. Enough of tagging. Time to blog what I want to blog.... my days!

Mon and tues working.. for both days after work, I went to meet him. Nope, Mon he fetched and Tues then I look for him at Vivo. (ok is someone thinking that I am showing off that my bf fetching me? haha or is the person jealous. Whatever~)

And I don't have to work for the rest of the week.. Good or bad? Bad cause lesser $, good cause I don't need to sit and get fat.

Wed went to find him early in the morning as he's flying off again. Ate brunch with him....


HOT!CAKE with honey syrup and margarin . Drooling?



My messy Palette

His palette


....and then to the Airport



Next I walked around Raffles City.

Like my dressing of the day...



And that's how I pamper myself..

Hot Matcha with Almond


And read a book borrowed from my colleague Keling




Had this with the Greentea

The book is about how you manage the changes in life and find your 'cheese'!

Bottome line: If you never try, you will never know.







No comments: