Monday, June 8, 2009

Our date on Saturday.

Went DFS. Super stressed. Don't know how to describe the feeling. Abit exagerating but I just felt those shopping for branded are so 'plastic'. I really don't know how to choose... felt super uneasy. When will I appreciate them...

Don't know should go where for dinner...but I have cravings for Noodle.

Hot&Spicy La Mian. He ate porkrib Lamian
Egg+White fish meat+ scallop = full of protein

Thanks for creating nice moments and memories for me
Want to take pic without flash. I requested "On all the lights you have in here!".
Not too bad...

Next Texas poker again. haha. Visited his friend as he had a fractured leg.


The next day was a busy day. Practical in the morning, cut my hair in the afternoon, after late lunch went his house make rice dumplings, then catch a movie at Suntec then to Siyu birthday celebration.


Like this pic. His angle and his shirt make me look slim=p
Supervised by his ah ma..



Happpy birthday!

No comments: