Friday, June 26, 2009

Slacking at my workplace looming around as I am waiting for my dear to finish his work.. gonna meet him for dinner later. Met him just now for lunch also. Ate Bakuteh nearby, that's nice of him to meet me up.

I know I am fortunate to have him.. does he feel fortunate to have me? For that I don't know.

Stefany..how's you over there? Miss talking to you.. miss this ear of mine. Hope you really enjoy and relax yourself over there at your hometown. I changed job! Come back and shall we meet up..breakfast session like not possible as I am not free during the weekday. Weekends everyone family day... well we shall see.

Time past faster in this new job. At least I am not blindly talking about the standard script and also don't have to get prepared to get scoldings...

Random old photos.. hoho





No comments: