Thursday, April 9, 2009

Went to court on Wednesday as a witness for bus190 accident last year, nothing much though. The other party's lawyer was a little fierce to me, ask me if I know how to drive or not... boo!

After that went to Heeren- my favourite shop that sells Jap in-house designer clothes. I just like the styles of their clothing..

Then met him and walk awhile... and I went off to do my facial! I gave my virgin face to her! haha. Anyway she is Serene's ex bf, brother's wife.

I got my blackheads squeezed out! Well not all but most of it


After everything, we went for a dinner. They had their dessert at MacDonald's and look...

There is a another cone inside the cone. Manufacturer's fault?

My day don't just end here. I went to meet him again with his friends at Outram area ktv... thanks for asking me to join in the fun=)

That's my busy Wednesday.


Thursday doing tele the whole day. Meet this tele girl, of my age. 20 years old, have a house, a husband and a 8month old baby girl. Woot.

And I do look forward to the end of my day...

No comments: