Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today you've created my ideal way of spending a Sunday with someone special. Simple and lovely, thank you.

Watched a movie, woke up and had breakfast(.. er lunch) at Holland.v then drove around town (dou dou feng~) then back to your house and play with your cousin's kids. You fell asleep before I could pat her to sleep. Watched tv while you took your nap. Frankly speaking at that moment, I wish that the time would stop a little while more... Then went out with you, met your friend for awhile and back at your home for a simple nice dinner. This Sunday will always stays in my mind.

That's what we had for 'breakfast'... Dim sum!


I love the white glutinous rice and egg tart and carrot cake and cha shao bao and xiao long bao~

This is one of the three kids. Adorable and fun to play with! (she is much cuter than how she look in these pictures)

Anyway I can't upload the pics of D&D and after party. Poor SD card is stuck in my camera. Post when I get it fixed.

However.. I still have my phone to take pictures.

Suppose to meet Sawanee and the rest at Vivo after my dance but I went to Cicada with Lea instead. (Ah li send me the photos) Unfortunately we are unable to go 2am after that cause suddenly feel unwell.

Drank 2 glass of champagne can make me a little blur~


Had 4-9 BBQ on Saturday

Huiqi and I didn't really touch the bbq food. Went out with her to eat her fishbeehoon. After eating, all went up to Yikhuii house to watched Stardust and Twilight. Some guys played majhong and the rest played XBOX in his room.




These fantasy shows made me have night mares. I dreamt of huiqi watching movie from tv and waiting for a pirate ship to come. It came twice. First is a red one but she rejected. The next on is in Red and White strips. Very nice... you wait for the ship to come while I am waiting for a car to come... Quite a scary dream as I felt that I am floating around everywhere. Lost and confused.



That's my toufu girl! She always say that I am too manly and muscular. Well her arms and legs feel soft like toufu~ eh do have people who prefer 'soft white and tender' kiex! We went to slack and had dinner at Subway ( healthier choice!)

Ps: Our supper at bedok 85 pics are stuck in my camera. Will get it out soon!

No comments: