Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weird weird. Suddenly got this weird feeling again. What's wrong. A bit of caffeinated feeling but I know the latte I took this afternoon should have leave my bloodstream. It's after what my mum said or rather 'complained' to me, I suddenly have this feeling- indescribable. Anxiety? -sigh-

bit trembling, lose control, increasing/irregular heartbeat and breathing harder. uncomfortable? well it's still better than the worst- plus cold sweat and turn pale. Sounds scary I know.. I am scared too. So I am here to post that if anything ... I really hope not. CHOYCHOY. er I know I think too much but every time when I have this feeling, just can't help it. You know you will never know.

For now I really don't dare to face my dad. I know that he is feeling troubled but he doesn't want me to worry. That makes me feel even more useless... what can I do? Do I even have a chance to discuss with you? Feel like doing what I want and not get affected by you two... I want to live for myself and decide for myself. Even if it is a wrong decision, just let me learn my lesson. You two can't just control me for a lifetime.

Don't want you to worry about me .. I will be fine when the sun rise. Ya study hard kiex~

Post the pictures in phone. Had fun working with toufu girl around. So much fun and laughter~ stupid faces...

I drew a face that resembles her expression


I know my drawing sucks...

This morning apb drove us to Tiong Bahru Market with his 'CheesyHondaJazz' for breakfast! Thanks for the wonderful breakfast sessions we always have. After breakfast went to jones @ Dempsy for coffee and scones and muffin. Love ya all~

One of my favorite breakfast- chee chong fun with yamcake
Famous lormee, prawn noodle, nonyazhang!

Had dinner at this french restaurant? Nice food with hidden surprising taste? ha didn't take pic of food.. on purpose, not that I have forgotten. Like the pic we took, you looked fierce tho..

so I post this pic instead...

No comments: