Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am so lazy! Only like to read newspaper and watch tv and sms and eat.

Why am I so lazy for the past few days.. alright shall recap my week with the help of my phone. What I can remember was working, meeting him at the end of my day, supper, chat and home. Bath, hula hoop and sweat and chat on the phone and sleep. Relaxing slacking life for me.

Mon- Tele for 11 hours, supper at Ahchew's dessert?
Tues- Breakfast with nic jon stef at tiong bahru, Dempsy for a latte, SP acc stef, tiongbahru for porridge with syl and his friend, saw 'Ferrari' then his place, then eat nice grilled dory fish pasta at.. (in my previous post)
Wed- Tele for 8 hours. Then yong toufu and dao huay zui for supper
Thurs- Breakfast with toufu girl, dabao fried beehoon mee from coffee shop near my place. Rush down to dance after work. Then to Chinatown Tangyuan for dinner-cum-supper.
Fri- Tele for 5 hours, meeting at Ben&Jerry with Azhar and the rest, then Fish&co.( Will only do that with him, went to Centrepoint and we saw that not many patronise that place and he concluded that the quality of food might not be nice. Went home to take his card as there's some promo, then head to Greatworld outlet to have the fish, finally.)

*feel paiseh to see your photo in my blog *
Sat- Went to mini showroom with him and his friend. Saw convertible cooper.cool huh~

I will be scared if you car looks like that =/ Anyway white seems nicer. quite nice though.
I also don't know what he's asking the person about. Can never understand why they know so much about cars...
Any car can sit and travel is good enough for me. Most importantly is who is the driver=p

Their tagline :ALWAYS OPEN
expected~ ?


Eat and eat. sp is getting bloated... ARGH! Can still run in this weather?

I haven't got my camera fixed. Argh... Not many pics in phone so no motivation to post.

See all words

Doufu girl... can't wait for our outing! Am I really that crazy, probably quite 'high' at work. Keep singing and talk rubbish. Friends around me, what type of person do you think I am.. entertainer? Quiet? (not quite I think) talk a lot of rubbish? Not so. Sometimes? I am quite noisy with doufu girl and Jonathan at work. Probably just nice having fun with them, these rubbish makes time past faster at work don't you think so?

Emoing one of the night and I dug out my Discman to listen to ahlun.. Nope. Not thinking of him anymore =) Congrats me~



I am eating this while blogging. Oat plus blueberry grain-conflakes with hot condensed milk.

No comments: