Sunday, April 5, 2009

ba"Too old to club"

Feels old..or have I skip the stage of being young and enjoy life? Haha.. I don't usually do what my friends do. For example...

watch gossip girls,
online and chat at night(very seldom),
play games in msn,
play wi wawa? (omy how to spell),
shopping,
online shopping,
appreciate branded stuffs,
clubbing...


I can't even drag myself to meet my friend for clubbing. The thought of it (the place the loud music the drinks...) makes me feel giddy and tired. Sleepy, tired and cab home, nah! I rather be at home, watch tv, read newspaper or a book, hid inside my blanket, talk on the phone and fall asleep...

Have I miss that phase of life? Or somehow I have skipped it. A few friends told me that if I don't' play now, I won't have the chance to when I grew older...

I ask myself why not? I can go to these places and enjoy with my husband, or even my children. As long as I dress younger, I can feel young again. If not I am sure I can enjoy by travelling and living under one roof with love ones.


But for now, I want to be independent first. Step out to the society and take up a real job. Support myself and my family then move on from there.

I blog whatever I want. How you inteprete is up to you.


As for my taggedbox, the topic of no smoke no drinking no gambling=good guy.


Well for me smoking is a nono. (er~herm). However, occasionally drinking is still alright. Who doesn't drink at all? Not those everyday have to open cans of beer, or keep drinking and make himself drunk. Other than that they are still acceptable. My dad also drink occasionally, and I don't see what's wrong with that. Still thinks that he's so manly to drink once in a while.haha

Gamble but not to the extend of very addicted to it. Never buy can die and keep mumbling about it. Or every week must gamble that will be.. not very good though. Once in a while buy toto 4D, I see no harm in it, just contribute a little more to the government, that's all.



No comments: