Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spent my Sunday rotting at home. Not exactly rotting though as I am doing the last bit of school stuffs- web portfolio! End up I enjoyed searching through photos of my past events (I am going to put it into my portfolio- alright, it ties in with my concept-blah)

Luckily no one ask me out, don't think I am able to walk for long? Felt a slight sprain on my waist.. er was it because of dance or didn't sleep well?

Talking about sleep, I am so tired of dreaming. Really.

It is either nightmare or something that makes me think so much... and feet so tired. I am even thinking in my dream.probably because I am someone who thinks a lot. Anyway, my dream relates to what I am thinking and doing.. let's hear it (read it


Yesterday/this morning I dreamt of myself running. The story goes like this....I see myself in primary school. A running competition held in the school field. All the girls and boys form a straight line each and have to pass down something( if I am not wrong, it is an Ang Bao with scroll- which contain dui lian inside) . Somehow seems like a relay and have to sprint. Initially, I am not the last runner , but when my turn comes, I run and when turn back to pass it to another runner, all the people line-up behind me, all disappeared, too afraid to run. No more people to continue running and so the girls won. Er last step still have to pull up the scroll which look so stupid.


It relates to what I am doing before sleep...


Ang bao-
I opened the last angbao for this CNY and passed all the money to parents to count. I also asked them to transfer them into my savings. Haha feel shiok to store them inside bank and.. haha feel more rich this way, oke weird huh.

Race-
I looked through photos of the track and field event I took part. The most memorable one is the NIE director's relay run two years ago. 6 girls in a team got third I think. We won because other teams gave up and didn't finish the race.. Er, still considered as we won because we did not give up! Anyway the relay was not sprinting. One person have to run 2.4km then pass to the next one. Which means one have an average of 60 minutes resting time (use the time to sleep!). We ran from 9pm and ends at around 6am. That broke my record of running 5 times of 2.4 =x. Oke, still so proud of myself that I am able to do that. HAHA!

oke back to my dream. So you see the relations? Other nightmares is about... ok quite eerie. Don't wish to elaborate more. Probably from the Harry Potter movie and also the though of him in camps...boo

I baked love! Stef too, well the cake you guys ate was by me & STEF=)
Went to stef house and bake cake. One for bf and another for FSA friends!
Bake till 2plus... having sleepless night lately.

First batch failed as it was a bit undercooked. Still edible though but we threw half of it away. We did not adjust the fire properly and put at the wrong level to bake.




the chefs of the night

Finally~







OH, am I lucky enough to see stef's mum? Haha they were pure cute la


Their relative's dog, Bobo


Guess we are getting more les. Haha. Stef came to my house on Wednesday night to do PDP together. We chatted and laughed a lot.. did we do a lot?


On Monday night, she stayed over also. She cam eover to bai nian and quite late to go home, so my parents insist that she stay over. We watch a movie from my lappy.. but I fell alseep....



On wednesday morning, went to moove for a mock interview. They still look so hapenning, should I go back after graduation? Seeem like there is so much excitement waiting for me to explore and discover.








No comments: