Friday, February 13, 2009


Am I someone different? Guess everyone is unique in their own way. Special? Weird? Understanding? No quarrel? No communication? No expectation? Think a lot? Unexpected? Unpredictable?

I am waiting for someone to appreciates my everything. I see myself when you talk about her.

I don't want surprises ( as I don't know how to react to it and give that 'surprised' look.)
I don't want gifts ( I will feel that I owe you something)
I don't want flowers ( How to keep it? It stinks my room)
I don't like celebrations (Influenced by my parents, don't find it necessary)
I don't enjoy movie a lot ( sit down and watch, no interactions)
Looks like I have none of the above from my ex... well there's gift la. BUT! I am also not hinting anything. Just stating my views, what I really think and feel.

I wish I can celebrate Valentines' Day with my mummy and daddy. Have a nice dinner somewhere and let them take a stroll somewhere. This will only come true... I don't know.

Happy Anniversary to Daddy&Mummy, loves.


No comments: