Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am finally enjoying myself when dancing. Not like previously when I am dancing in sp. I don't really feel the bond and fun at that time. Being with right group of friends is really important. It defines whether you will be able to enjoy yourself truthfully. Remember those times when I joined so many different clubs. I am not choosy with making friends, just that we need to be in the right and same frequency, if not it is really hard to feel the fun together.

In sp, so many dancers around me were so good. I felt really lousy and stressed when dancing. How can I enjoy? I didn't have much time to practise as I was also in track and other clubs, always rushing to events and meetings. I was here there everywhere.

Got a chance to dance in Osch. But there were too fast for me. I am a slow learner!! Did not manage to enjoy too...

Next was MMSP. I am standing in front of the studio mirror once again. That time was dancing for a performance.. or should I say competition? I didn't see it as a competition. Not totally enjoyable as the choreographer set standard for us. Always dance till super hungry but dare not eat (everyone is not eating!) but that time still managed to have fun with others contestants..

Alright since I am sharing my past experience in dancing. I shall tell you a secret- I am in Chinese dance group during primary school! Well guess a lot of my friends already know that. Haha

I am quite impressed with myself how I could do those stunts(fan here and there-eh need a lot of courage! m so timid... ) and also managed to remember those steps for performance. Probably we practised really a lot of times. Remember I can't wear specs on stage and that make me not so nervous as I cant see audiences clearly.

However, my very first time dancing was in K2. It is the performance for graduation day. I still remember some of the steps. Haha. I didn't realise that I am actually standing right in the middle of everyone till my parents told me after the performance. They were so proud of me=)

Muaha that's the past. I admit I am a slow learner and needs a tot of practises!

Till now, I don't call myself a dancer, or...a model or designer. Cause I am not up to standard to be one yet. So you can see I really have no confidence in myself. Well, that's the way to improve myself. To work hard and be one one day...

I really enjoyed dancing at FSA.

Kelvin henry Andy Yilin Shine


















After the dance, I went for a run since I am not going anywhere to meet anyone. I am addicted to look at myself in the mirror after the run! Sweaty rosy face. I like it. So natural and healthy. haha


Jon asked how's is my day...


yea eating my dessert says:
well
yea eating my dessert says:
had an enjoyable day
yea eating my dessert says:
dancing was great and fun
yea eating my dessert says:
running was damn shiok
yea eating my dessert says:
had a nice healthy dinner and dessert











Be in the pink of health!

No comments: