Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SP is drifting away from school. Feels like I have not alight at DOVER station for quite some time already. While on my way here.. I have been thinking about the studio, which is now call hive. 

Remember the days sitting at the very corner of the room (are we two so shy? haha or don't have any choices left as we were late for lesson that time. Er, VDS lesson?) In this three years, this studio is the place I find and execute some inspirations. The place that makes us froze. That makes us roll the chairs around and to the next studio. That makes us paste our typography up on the topshlef.  When I stare at the Smrt logo, I remember that time year one we had a logo drawing game. In groups, we compete who can remember those logo that we  come across everyday. I can't believe that I have lessons on looking at commercials and advertisements. It don't feel like studying at all. A kind of... learning and exposing ourself to visuals and creatives, it is indeed enjoyable. Admire us huh? Haha study about Macdonald's, KFC, Coke etc...

Alright got to go driving.. to be continue...just now burn DVD still can blog.omy gtg

No comments: