Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess some of my course mates are waiting for this entry? haha the gathering at Siloso beach Resort on 24th of Feubuary 2009!

When I got there, they were enjoying themselves at the swimming pool.. well someone pissed me off. Anyway, we waited for the rest to come with food. AAHH shit I don't know how to blog this about this event, let the pics help me...



Went up and they really have got a nice view
apb is always busy answering and calling
here's our picnicsushi and salad and curry puffs and fishballs and sushi and sushi
took a bus form toilet to the pavilion for the KING GAME

Feeding wasabi
Highlight of the night!
Kissing on the neck
Well its all girls=)

WASABI SABO

my turn to kena, twice in a row.

Our only group photo, asked a uncle to take so...
then the few of us stayed over... It's really very romantic up there. All dark with the colourful lights...

Guess who's sexy slim leg is this...


And the next morning. All gone! All went home and left me there=( well I am not alone though. It's oke, they were fun to hang around with.



woops.

Then the guys were enjoying themselves with the facility again.


Who can hold it's breathe longer? The swimmer or the one who plays soccer?




Too noisy to be left in vivocity?

Jon and I helped Azhar to check out the room. When both of us stepped into the lift... can you imagine ppl looking at us up and down as if we two young guys... eeeer erherm. Alright met Azhar for lunch at vivo and I went home...

No comments: